We Invite You to Join!
As you may already know, the ECMS is the largest Society in Ontario based on its collegial and friendly atmosphere. The Essex County Medical Society has won the award for the Best Society in Ontario for 2016/2017. This past year, we have had many new members join and the membership has attended various All-Age events such as:
An Attempt at Curling, a Bowling Night, A Touch of Table Tennis, a "Meet with Santa" Brunch, and an upcoming WFCU Cirque show 'Crystal', as well as the ECMS Family Barbeque Picnic Lunch Buffet.
The #1 compliment of the ECMS membership has been the opportunity to socialize with the entire spectrum of MD colleagues as well as family members in an relaxed environment.
Top Reasons to Join ECMS
- Social / Professional Networking - meet the 'face' behind the fax
- Annual ECMS Clinical Education Day
- Annual ECMS Formal Dinner Meeting
- Annual ECMS Golf Day
- New MD info when relocating to Essex County
- Upcoming CME Events - screened by Exec
- Monthly newsletter / Local Updates
- Volunteer opportunities / New career postings
- Retired ECMS MD Group - eg. Luncheon
- Annual Fall Social Gala (aka Presidents Ball)
- Local perspective on Current Events - eg. Advocacy on Bill41, Physician Assisted Death, Fentanyl
- Regular ECMS Member Family events
- Collaboration - eg. Medical School Windsor Campus
- Medical / Dental Coverage Plans
- OMA Council representation
- Community support events
- Dispute Resolution - to de-escalate issues
- Special Event updates / MD change of address
- First Five Years in Practice Group
- Annual ECMS BBQ Picnic
Interested in Joining?
Complete the application below to begin the request to become a member of the Essex County Medical Society.